- Visit the Harsha House museum and discover Charlevoix's unique history.
- Shop downtown Bridge Street for clothing, home decor, accessories, books, and more! Click HERE!
- Tour the Earl Young Mushroom Homes
- Have dinner and a view of our famous drawbridge at the Stafford's Weathervane, or The Drawbridge Bistro. For menu guides of Charlevoix's restaurants for any meal, click HERE!
- Take a sunset cruise on the Keweenaw Star or on a catamaran with Sunshine Charters.
- Rent canoes, kayaks, or paddle boards and explore the beautiful lakes of Charlevoix, or paddle and tube down the Jordan River! Click HERE and visit www.schulmanpaddleworks.com for more info.
- Hunt for Petoskey stones at one of our local beaches! Click HERE for the history behind them and for the list of beaches to search at.
- Have dinner and entertainment at the Bridge Street Tap Room, Lake Charlevoix Brewing Company, Roadhouse 757, Grey Gables, or East Park Tavern.
- Treat yourself to an ice cream cone or other sweet treats at one of these shops! Click HERE.
- Start out your day with coffee and a pastry from Cre8tive Cupcake!
- Tour the historic Castle Farms property!
- Bike the Little Traverse Wheelway. For more info on a variety of types of trails in the area visit www.laketolaketrail.com or www.upnorthtrails.org.
- Visit our public library for some good reads and activities for the entire family!
- Take a stroll down the pier to see the historic lighthouse.
Visit our complete Business Directory and online Visitors Guide for more information on things to do in Charlevoix, or visit our website at www.charlevoix.org!